KANGERTECH PROTANK 3 DUAL COIL CLEAR ATOMIZER SERIES
Out of stock
What’s inside a Box
PROTANK 3 CONTENTS:
- – 1 x Kanger Protank 2 (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- – 1 x 510 Drip tip
- – 1 x Ego Cone Cover
- – 2 x Protank 3 Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
Protank 3 Features:
- – Replaceable Atomizer Heads (please note they are interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
- – This tank is a Bottom Coil
- – Pyrex Glass Tank
- – 2.5ml Capacity for your liquids
- – The Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- – Protank 3 Dimensions: 1-15/16″L x 3/4″D (without drip tip)
Note: This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
PROTANK 3 DUAL COIL
The Kangertech Protank 2 is glue-free atomizer that you can fully disassemble.
The Kanger Protank 3 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Protank 2 but with the introduction of a DUAL COIL atomizer head! The Protank 3 is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter.
The Protank 3 DUAL COIL is updated with:
- – A Much Stronger base
- – The Pyrex tank is now replaceable
- – Best of all: The Protank II is Glue Free
- – All parts can be replaced
- – Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- – The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end.
Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- – When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken
and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube.
- – Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- – Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the
Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue.
- – The atomizer head of the Protank 3 can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the
atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank two.
- – It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer.
It is recommend cleaning the battery before recharging it.
- – When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of liquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the
tank and prevent leaks.
- – Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days or 800-1400puffs. When the atomizer head wears down,
it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.